TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are quoted in US dollars and are subject to the currency exchange rate of our localbank in Mexico on the day of the transaction, plus any charges by your bank. Hence, the actual price may vary slightly.
- All rooms require US $350 security deposit (returned upon check out)
- All guests must show a valid & current ID (passport).
- 2 visitors per unit allowed until 23:00 hrs.
- No smoking allowed in units, US $200 fine.
- Pets allowed in designated units only. Contact our host.
- Only the number of people indicated on the listing are allowed for overnight stay.
- No parties or events.
- In case a deep cleaning is needed because a misuse of the apartment, a US $100-$300 cleaning fee will be charged.
- For “group” reservations, the cancellation policy will be as follows:
- In case of cancellations with time greater than 90 calendar days to the original reservation, a refund of 100% will be granted on the total amount of the reservation.
- In case of cancellations with time between 60 and 89 calendar days prior to the original reservation date, a refund of 50% will be granted on the total amount of the reservation.
- In case of cancellations with time between 1 and 59 calendar days prior to the original date, there will be no refund.
- Refunds will be recovered in Mexican pesos in all cases, in case the reservation has been paid in foreign currency, the refund will be applied at the exchange rate on the day of confirmation of payment in Mexican pesos.
- Refunds will apply exclusively to the original date of the reservation, excluding date changes required by the client.
Check-in: After 3PM
Check-out: Before 12PM
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, Inteligencia Operativa F&M (hereinafter The Company), established in Rio Po 43 office 435, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, is responsible for the collection, dissemination, storage, use, including action of access, management, use, transfer or disposal of personal data. The information we collect is your name and contact information (address, phone and email). The Company uses the information you provided to help you complete a transaction, register your reservation, to communicate with you, keep you informed of new locations and send promotions. If you don´t want to receive communications from The Company we would appreciate to request removal from our database by sending an email to [email protected] The Company will not transfer to third parties the personal information you provide us, except to the owners of the properties that administer under Viadora brand and our software services provider. You can exercise and / or manage your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to [email protected], indicating: 1) Your address and email account to communicate the answer to your request; 2)Documents proving the identity; 3) Clear and precise description of the personal data for which it seeks to exercise any of the above rights and 4)Where appropriate, specify the amendments required and provide documentation supporting your request. Any change in this privacy notice will be sent by email.